Monday, August 8, 2011

EPIC games from my child hood!

So. I've decided that every once and a while I'll post a description of one of the video games I played as a kid. Maybe you've heard of them, maybe you haven't, but in any case it doesn't matter. It's just a way to keep track of some of the greatest games of all time.

This post I'll be spotlighting a game that I grew very fond of during my childhood; Ratchet & Clank. This game got me hooked on role playing games and has taught me many of the elite gamer skills that I possess as well. Between jumping around to get golden bolts and grinding out enemies to get the R.Y.N.O, this game sucked much of my youth away. In a good way.

The furry one is Ratchet, and the Robot is Clank!
If you want to check this game out there may be some of the used games floating around on eBay, or you could just settle for one of the few sequels that the franchise produced.
Such as:
-Going Commando
-Up your Arsenal
-Deadlocked
-Size Matters
-Tools of Destruction
-Secret Agent Clank
-Quest for Booty
-A Crack in Time
-All 4 One

Thanks for reading!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment